miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

Like Crazy


Like crazy,
enthused with your vibe
light dynamics of life

Like crazy,
feeling the gist every time
on every step that you guide

This tale goes like crazy
when our hands drift apart
when our shadows don't match
there's light, but no warmth

Thinking this is just a start
is no excuse to not pave the way
leavin' dubious thoughts behind

Like crazy,
I've got places to trace you back
even if sanity no longer prevails

Still I sense the telephony lies
I know it's not but a defensive wall
that you're aware I could come through

Like crazy, our simple twist of fate
we tried to seize those scenic days

and make it up for loss of romance 

Yes, the entrancing charm you have
beautifies any rough patch of mine
'till you allow it to be, like crazy...


- Jonathan Figueroa -








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario